Shipping Stocks en Fuego Again (DRYS) (SHIP) (SINO) (TOPS) (ESEA)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shipping stocks are staring were they left off yesterday - higher. The 930% surge in DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) since they election, including yesterday's 215% move up, has sparked interest in the sector.
Others shippers seeing action:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Shares Move Up from Session Lows
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
- Options with increasing call volume on December 6; BTG CASY UUP CME WPX STWD LYG TXMD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!