Shipping Stocks en Fuego Again (DRYS) (SHIP) (SINO) (TOPS) (ESEA)
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shipping stocks are staring were they left off yesterday - higher. The 930% surge in DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) since they election, including yesterday's 215% move up, has sparked interest in the sector.
Others shippers seeing action:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 125%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- DryShips (DRYS) Offers Bank Update; Says Co. Controlled by Chairman Economou Became Lender of Record
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!