Shipping Stocks Turn Up Following Jump in Baltic Dry Index
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shipping stocks, which have seen an epic short squeeze amid ultra low floats, have turned higher following the Baltic Dry index ramp of 5.6% to 1,145. Many were lower earlier.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) +17%
Euroseas Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) +19.7%
Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) +4.2%
Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX) +19.7%
Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP) +15.6%
Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS) +9.5%
Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO) +36.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!