Shipping Stocks Mixed Early Following Recent Volatility (DRYS) (SHIP) (DCIX)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Shipping and shipping-related stocks remain in focus Monday morning following recent volatility.
Indicated higher today include:
- Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX)
- DryShips (Nasdaq: DRYS)
- Rand Logistics (Nasdaq: RLOG)
- Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP)
Indicated lower include:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into shares rally 2.6% in premarket
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!