Shipping Stocks Mixed Early Following Recent Volatility (DRYS) (SHIP) (DCIX)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shipping and shipping-related stocks remain in focus Monday morning following recent volatility.
Indicated higher today include:
- Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX)
- DryShips (Nasdaq: DRYS)
- Rand Logistics (Nasdaq: RLOG)
- Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP)
Indicated lower include:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Aetna (AET) covers Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51, with restrictions - Bloomberg
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!