Shipping Stocks Mixed Early Following Recent Volatility (DRYS) (SHIP) (DCIX)
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shipping and shipping-related stocks remain in focus Monday morning following recent volatility.
Indicated higher today include:
- Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX)
- DryShips (Nasdaq: DRYS)
- Rand Logistics (Nasdaq: RLOG)
- Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP)
Indicated lower include:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Continue Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!