Shipping Stocks Continue Wild Moves Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shipping stocks are on fire again this morning:
- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA) +34%
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) +8.3%
- Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX) +38%
- Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP) +11%
- Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS) +16.6%
- Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO) +67%
- Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS) +22.3%
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM) +29.5%
- Rand Logistics (NASDAQ: RLOG) +104%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!