Shipping Stocks Continue Wild Moves Higher
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shipping stocks are on fire again this morning:
- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA) +34%
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) +8.3%
- Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX) +38%
- Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP) +11%
- Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS) +16.6%
- Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO) +67%
- Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS) +22.3%
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM) +29.5%
- Rand Logistics (NASDAQ: RLOG) +104%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Pandora (P) calls active