Shipping Stocks Continue Wild Moves Higher
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shipping stocks are on fire again this morning:
- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA) +34%
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) +8.3%
- Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX) +38%
- Seanergy Maritime (Nasdaq: SHIP) +11%
- Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS) +16.6%
- Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO) +67%
- Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS) +22.3%
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM) +29.5%
- Rand Logistics (NASDAQ: RLOG) +104%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!