Shares of Edgar Online (EDGR) are up more than 45% following $1.09/share bid from RR Donnelley (RRD)
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Shares of Edgar Online (Nasdaq: EDGR) are up more than 45 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL) Halted on LUDP
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Adds to Recent Gains
- Apple (AAPL) July weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!