Shares of Edgar Online (EDGR) are up more than 45% following $1.09/share bid from RR Donnelley (RRD)
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Shares of Edgar Online (Nasdaq: EDGR) are up more than 45 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources (TCK) Says Not in Talks with Antofagasta
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) CF101 Does Not Achieve Primary Endpoint in Phase II/III Trial
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) China Sales Rise 130%-150% MoM in March - Bloomberg Citing Xinhua
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!