SemiLEDS (LEDS) halted LUDP; Last Up 18%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SemiLEDS (NASDAQ: LEDS) halted LUDP. Last up 18%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Lannett (LCI) puts active after Left's Citron Research report
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!