Scynexis (SCYX) Looks to Add to Recent Gains
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scynexis (NASDAQ: SCYX) shares are markedly higher in early trading following a 25.7 percent gain on Wednesday. The stock is up over 11 percent ahead of the opening bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume