Scynexis (SCYX) Looks to Add to Recent Gains
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Scynexis (NASDAQ: SCYX) shares are markedly higher in early trading following a 25.7 percent gain on Wednesday. The stock is up over 11 percent ahead of the opening bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Amid Upcoming Galidesivir Data Presentation
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Options with increasing volume: PTC COG CASY FFIV PPG AKS STM PPG CASY BLK LKQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!