Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Shares Tick Lower Early Following Strong Tostamatinib Data-Related Trading
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rigel Pharma (NASDAQ: RIGL) shares are pulling back following a 49 percent gain on Tuesday. The stock is down around 4 percent.
Yesterday, Rigel announced that fostamatinib, its oral spleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitor, met the primary endpoint in the first of two double-blind studies in the FIT Phase 3 clinical program for the treatment of adult chronic/persistent immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit