Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Shares Tick Lower Early Following Strong Tostamatinib Data-Related Trading
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rigel Pharma (NASDAQ: RIGL) shares are pulling back following a 49 percent gain on Tuesday. The stock is down around 4 percent.
Yesterday, Rigel announced that fostamatinib, its oral spleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitor, met the primary endpoint in the first of two double-blind studies in the FIT Phase 3 clinical program for the treatment of adult chronic/persistent immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Shares Surge Higher; Reason Unknown
- Bank of America (BAC) weekly volatility elevated, shares mixed in premarket on Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!