RIM (RIMM) Active as Jefferies' Misek Speaks on CNBC
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) is moving as Jefferies analyst Peter Misek speaks on CNBC. Shares are nearly 8 percent higher on the session.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Platinum Group (PLG) Enters C$175.2M Bough-Deal Financing Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!