Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Expressed Interest in Protalix (PLX)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) is said to have expressed interest in Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE: PLX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Active; Thoma Bravo, Bain, Hellman & Friedman Interested - Reuters
- Walmart Selects SolarCity (SCTY) and SunEdison (SUNE) for Massive Solar Project
- Taser (TASR) Declines on Reports Seattle Police May Scrap Body Camera Plan