Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Expressed Interest in Protalix (PLX)
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) is said to have expressed interest in Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE: PLX).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protalix Announces Data on Oral antiTNF to be Presented at Digestive Disease Week 2014 Meeting
- Whitworth's Relational Investors Confirms 9.08% Stake in Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH), Seeks Portfolio Review, Capital Allocation
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!