Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Expressed Interest in Protalix (PLX)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) is said to have expressed interest in Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE: PLX).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Said Considering MLP, Hires Advisor - Bloomberg
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Lower Following Q2 Results, Cut Outlook from Smith & Wesson (SWHC)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Stock Pressured After Recent Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!