Payment Data Systems (PYDS) Sees Sharp Early Gains
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Payment Data Systems (NASDAQ: PYDS) is seeing sharp early upside on volume that is running 47x normal. Shares are up 25%. It is unclear the driver.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 50%
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 3.5 calls for 1 put into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!