Oil Stocks Surge on Price Spike
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
As would be expected, the entire oil complex is surging today as crude prices surge on OPEC cuts. Below are some stocks seeing exceptional moves up:
- Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) +20.3%
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) +14.7%
- EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) +9.8%
- Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) +8.7%
- Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) +20.2%
- Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) +14.5%
- Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) +25.3%
- Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE) +16.5%
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) +14.5%
- Transocean (NYSE: RIG) +14.9%
- Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) +20.5%
- California Resources (NYSE: CRC) 27.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!