Oil Stocks Surge on Price Spike
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
As would be expected, the entire oil complex is surging today as crude prices surge on OPEC cuts. Below are some stocks seeing exceptional moves up:
- Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) +20.3%
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) +14.7%
- EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) +9.8%
- Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) +8.7%
- Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) +20.2%
- Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) +14.5%
- Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) +25.3%
- Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE) +16.5%
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) +14.5%
- Transocean (NYSE: RIG) +14.9%
- Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) +20.5%
- California Resources (NYSE: CRC) 27.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!