Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Surges on Regeneron (REGN) Collaboration
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ocular Therapeutix (NASDAQ: OCUL) is surging 29% in pre-open trade after the company entered into a strategic collaboration, option and license agreement with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: REGN). Ocular and Regeneron will collaborate on thedevelopment of a sustained release formulation of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) trap aflibercept for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) and other serious retinal diseases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AutoNation (AN) Gains Mid-Day as Wal-Mart (WMT) to Partner on Car Sales Platform
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!