Oclaro (OCLR) Gains in Sympathy with Acacia Communications (ACIA)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) is seeing sharp gains Friday (+9%) on the back of strong results from peer Acacia Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIA), which is 2016's hottest IPO (+290%) and up 34% today after reporting blow-out results after the close.
Oclaro had its own strong results on August 2nd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!