Oclaro (OCLR) Gains in Sympathy with Acacia Communications (ACIA)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) is seeing sharp gains Friday (+9%) on the back of strong results from peer Acacia Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIA), which is 2016's hottest IPO (+290%) and up 34% today after reporting blow-out results after the close.
Oclaro had its own strong results on August 2nd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!