Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares Slide to Session Lows
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Momentum mover Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) is seeing shares slip to session lows Thursday morning. The stock is down nearly 14 percent with strong volume.
Amid today's move, Ocean Power shares are still up around 120 percent YTD 2016 and up 50 percent versus the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!