Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares Slide to Session Lows
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Momentum mover Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) is seeing shares slip to session lows Thursday morning. The stock is down nearly 14 percent with strong volume.
Amid today's move, Ocean Power shares are still up around 120 percent YTD 2016 and up 50 percent versus the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into shares rally 2.6% in premarket
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!