Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares See Strong Trading
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) shares are seeing some strong trading on Wednesday. The stock is up well over 14 percent with about 3.3 million shares crossing at midday, versus the trailing daily average of about 2.3 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook