Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares Add to Recent Gains
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) shares are adding to a 7.2 percent gain on Tuesday. The stock is now up around 6.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares Trade to Session Highs
- DragonWave (DRWI) Says Trials with Harmony Enhanced MC Resulted in Multiple Order Activity and Demand
- Maxim Group Starts Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!