Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Ramps to Session Highs Following Fexapotide Phase 3 Data
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nymox Pharma (Nasdaq: NYMX) shares are trading to session highs. The stock is up over 75 percent on the session after the company announced successful new study results from the long-term blinded placebo crossover group from the U.S. Phase 3 trials for fexapotide, the Company's lead compound in late stage development for enlarged prostate (BPH) and for localized prostate cancer.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!