Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Surges Ahead of Tomorrow's Conference Presentation
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nivalis Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NVLS) is seeing strong upside ahead of tomorrow's Baird healthcare conference. Shares are up 18.4% on volume that is running 6x the norm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP, Shares Up 105%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!