Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Surges Ahead of Tomorrow's Conference Presentation
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nivalis Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NVLS) is seeing strong upside ahead of tomorrow's Baird healthcare conference. Shares are up 18.4% on volume that is running 6x the norm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) CFO Buys 24K Shares Following Massive Sell-Off
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) low into ECB meeting announcement
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: COST HRB LULU SHLD HLT X TLRD GLW UNFI