Netflix (NFLX) Trades Higher Despite Broad Market Weakness
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) traded higher Wednesday morning despite a broad sell-off in equities. Shares spiked over 1.4% just after the market open to $96.75, while the Nasdaq composite slipped 0.25%.
Earlier Neflix announced that it expanded its offering through Enseo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Sees Intra-Day Gains
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!