Netflix (NFLX) Trades Higher Despite Broad Market Weakness
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) traded higher Wednesday morning despite a broad sell-off in equities. Shares spiked over 1.4% just after the market open to $96.75, while the Nasdaq composite slipped 0.25%.
Earlier Neflix announced that it expanded its offering through Enseo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Fund managers focus on Prime memberships to gauge Amazon rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!