Netflix (NFLX) Pressured on Market Open, Shares down 3%
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was pressured on the market open, falling over 3.%. Some traders tied weakness to cautious comments from analysts at M Science related to impact from price hikes on sub growth. The report highlighted overly bullish consensus estimates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls active
- Netflix's (NFLX) Price Target Raised to $125 at JPMorgan
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!