Netflix (NFLX) Pressured on Market Open, Shares down 3%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was pressured on the market open, falling over 3.%. Some traders tied weakness to cautious comments from analysts at M Science related to impact from price hikes on sub growth. The report highlighted overly bullish consensus estimates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) merits a spot in the 'bubble basket', Einhorn Says - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Celgene (CELG), Biotech Peers Pressured on Market Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!