Netflix (NFLX) Pressured on Market Open, Shares down 3%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was pressured on the market open, falling over 3.%. Some traders tied weakness to cautious comments from analysts at M Science related to impact from price hikes on sub growth. The report highlighted overly bullish consensus estimates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors Involving Apple (AAPL)
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!