Netflix (NFLX) Pressured on Market Open, Shares down 3%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was pressured on the market open, falling over 3.%. Some traders tied weakness to cautious comments from analysts at M Science related to impact from price hikes on sub growth. The report highlighted overly bullish consensus estimates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Macquarie Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Neutral
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!