Netflix (NFLX) Pressured on Market Open, Shares down 3%
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was pressured on the market open, falling over 3.%. Some traders tied weakness to cautious comments from analysts at M Science related to impact from price hikes on sub growth. The report highlighted overly bullish consensus estimates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Amid Upcoming Galidesivir Data Presentation
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!