NASDAQ Won't Comment if Further Shipping Stock Halts are Forthcoming (GLBS) (DCIX) (SINO)
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Following its 1500% rally over a 5 day span, NASDAQ halted trading in DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) today for "additional information requested." This has traders believing the same fate awaits other shipping stocks that have seen similar action.
NASDAQ would not confirm or deny to StreetInsider they are looking at halting the other shipping stocks.
Below is a list of other stocks on traders' radar for halts:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 125%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!