NASDAQ Won't Comment if Further Shipping Stock Halts are Forthcoming (GLBS) (DCIX) (SINO)
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Following its 1500% rally over a 5 day span, NASDAQ halted trading in DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) today for "additional information requested." This has traders believing the same fate awaits other shipping stocks that have seen similar action.
NASDAQ would not confirm or deny to StreetInsider they are looking at halting the other shipping stocks.
Below is a list of other stocks on traders' radar for halts:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!