NASDAQ Won't Comment if Further Shipping Stock Halts are Forthcoming (GLBS) (DCIX) (SINO)
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Following its 1500% rally over a 5 day span, NASDAQ halted trading in DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) today for "additional information requested." This has traders believing the same fate awaits other shipping stocks that have seen similar action.
NASDAQ would not confirm or deny to StreetInsider they are looking at halting the other shipping stocks.
Below is a list of other stocks on traders' radar for halts:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares Will Begin Trading OTC Under Ticker 'CASL'
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- December volatility at 29 report and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!