NASDAQ Won't Comment if Further Shipping Stock Halts are Forthcoming (GLBS) (DCIX) (SINO)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Following its 1500% rally over a 5 day span, NASDAQ halted trading in DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) today for "additional information requested." This has traders believing the same fate awaits other shipping stocks that have seen similar action.
NASDAQ would not confirm or deny to StreetInsider they are looking at halting the other shipping stocks.
Below is a list of other stocks on traders' radar for halts:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!