NASDAQ Confirms Halt in Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) on Additional Info Request
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market confirmed that trading was halted today in Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) at 13:24:10 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $7.318.
Trading will remain halted until Globus Maritime Limited has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!