NASDAQ Confirms Halt in Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) on Additional Info Request
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market confirmed that trading was halted today in Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) at 13:24:10 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $7.318.
Trading will remain halted until Globus Maritime Limited has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!