NASDAQ Confirms Halt in Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) on Additional Info Request
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market confirmed that trading was halted today in Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) at 13:24:10 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $7.318.
Trading will remain halted until Globus Maritime Limited has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AutoNation (AN) Gains Mid-Day as Wal-Mart (WMT) to Partner on Car Sales Platform
- Options with active puts
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!