Mylan (MYL) Surges on DOJ EpiPen Medicaid Rebate Settlement
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) is trading up 9% after-hours Friday after the company it agreed to the terms of a $465 million settlement with the DOJ and other government agencies that will resolve questions that have been raised about the classification of EpiPen for purposes of the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program.
The company's 2016 guidance was also cut, but very little.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!