Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters