Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SoftBank Said to Approach Banks to Finance T-Mobile (TMUS) Bid - Bloomberg
- Did Apple Finally Find a Great Use for Liquidmetal (LQMT)? This Patent Suggests Maybe
- UPDATE: Monster Worldwide (MWW) Sees Upside as $7 Calls Active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!