Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avon Products (AVP) Jumps on Ongoing Takeover Talk
- IBM (IBM) Calls Mass Layoff Rumors 'Ridiculous, Baseless'
- UPDATE: CRH plc (CRH) Confirms Talks with Lafarge and Holcim Over Asset Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!