Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anbang Said in Lead to Buy Fidelity & Guaranity (FGL) - Reuters
- FireEye (FEYE) Ticks Higher on Chatter, Options Activity
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Active on Unconfirmed Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!