Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/22: (ABTL) (ONTY) (RWLK) Higher; (OTIC) (CNIT) (VGGL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Starts Monster Worldwide (MWW) at Neutral
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Active on Unconfirmed Rumors
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Ticks Higher Early Following New Common Stock Buyback Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!