Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/27: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) (SPLK) Higher; (VTAE) (TUBE) (WTW) (JCP) Lower (more...)
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Nomura as HIV Succession Plan Coming into Focus
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Said to Weigh Possible Sale (JNJ) (NVS)
- B. Riley Starts Monster Worldwide (MWW) at Buy
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Announces 18.3M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!