Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags down tech stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agrium (AGU) Halted, News Pending; PotashCorp (POT) Also Halted
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Sees Wild Rollercoaster Pre-Open Trading Amid Data
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Could Rise Up to 90% Today - JP Morgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!