Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/02: (XOOM) (HNT) (AGTC) Higher; (WPCS) (FRO) (WU) Lower (more...)
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 11,507 Model S Units in Q2; Tops Own Expectations
- BP plc (BP) to Settle Deepwater Horizon Claims; Will Pay Up to $18.7B
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Sells Medical Business to Madison Dearborn Partners for $715M
- K+S Said to Reject Takeover Offer from PotashCorp (POT) - Bloomberg
- UnitedHealth (UNH) May Get Involved in CNC/HNT Deal, Leerink Partners Says; WCG, MOH on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!