Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/01: (VLTC) (DYAX) (SHLD) Higher; (CTSO) (UTIW) (MAC) Lower (more...)
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Private Equity in Talks to Buy Stake in Ticket Monster (GRPN)
- Buffett said he 'hopes' the Kraft (KRFT) deal was not his last in food sector
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Price Target Raised to $10 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!