MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After surging 30% yesterday for no apparent reason, MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) is up another 8% early Friday. Volume is running 11x normal. Again the reason is unclear although the company recently received a NASDAQ delisting notice because its bid price was below $1. This could be an attempt to get the stock back above $1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RLJ Entertainment (RLJE) Ramps Higher Mid-Day; Reason Unknown
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!