MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After surging 30% yesterday for no apparent reason, MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) is up another 8% early Friday. Volume is running 11x normal. Again the reason is unclear although the company recently received a NASDAQ delisting notice because its bid price was below $1. This could be an attempt to get the stock back above $1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Announces Completion of $10.2M Insulin Sales Agreement with Sanofi (SNY)
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Look to Pullback for Second Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!