Manitowoc (MTW) Dips as Ali Group Denies Interest
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Manitowoc Co. (NYSE: MTW) is ticking lower following a story late last Friday from Italy's il Mondo news source that Ali Group might be interested in the company. Ali Group is now saying those reports are false.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) Stock Hit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!