Manitowoc (MTW) Dips as Ali Group Denies Interest
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Market Wrap: Yellen Commentary Assuages Markets; Employment Gains Lag in April; Big Biotech, Energy M&A Announced
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (QRVO) (ANN) (CHGG) Higher; (GMCR) (WFM) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
Manitowoc Co. (NYSE: MTW) is ticking lower following a story late last Friday from Italy's il Mondo news source that Ali Group might be interested in the company. Ali Group is now saying those reports are false.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- UPDATE: Oclaro (OCLR) Hits Session Highs (Correction)
- Cablevision Systems (CVC) CEO says he wants a deal with Time Warner Cable (TWC) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!