Manitowoc (MTW) Dips as Ali Group Denies Interest
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Manitowoc Co. (NYSE: MTW) is ticking lower following a story late last Friday from Italy's il Mondo news source that Ali Group might be interested in the company. Ali Group is now saying those reports are false.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Private Equity Focused on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Software Assets, Not Entire Company - Reuters
- Exxon (XOM) volatility trading below 19 after less than expected Q2 as oil trades below $41.50
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) Shares Hit on SER-109 Phase 2 ECOSPOR Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!