Macrocure (MCUR) Climbs to Session High
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Macrocure (NASDAQ: MCUR) gained Monday morning, rising 30%. Earlier Leap Therapeutics announced the presentation of top-line data from its clinical trial of DKN-01 combination therapy in patients with cholangiocarcinoma at ESMO.
Previously Leap has signed a merger agreement with Macrocure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macrocure (MCUR) Completes Merger with Leap Therapeutics
- Options with active puts
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 16c to 20.57
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!