MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Shares Hold Gains in Late Trading
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) are trading to session highs into the close. The stock is up over 16 percent with around 7.4 million shares trading, versus the daily average of 4.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range