MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Gains on McAfee Sale Report
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGT is not connected to the sale but is run by McAfee founder John McAfee. In addition, MGT has filed a complaint against Intel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Gains on Heavy Volume
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- General Motors (GM) October weekly 33 straddle priced for movement of 3.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMcAfee Intel Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!