MGT Capital (MGT) Proposed CEO McAfee Says First Bitcoin Mining Machines Now Ready
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Proposed MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) CEO John McAfee posted to Twitter today that the company's first bank of Bitcoin mining machines is ready to go live. The post is embedded below:
Our first bank.of Bitcoin mining machined ready to go live. pic.twitter.com/OVGq92X1lR— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) September 8, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!