MGT Capital (MGT) Proposed CEO McAfee Says First Bitcoin Mining Machines Now Ready
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proposed MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) CEO John McAfee posted to Twitter today that the company's first bank of Bitcoin mining machines is ready to go live. The post is embedded below:
Our first bank.of Bitcoin mining machined ready to go live. pic.twitter.com/OVGq92X1lR— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) September 8, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!