MGT Capital (MGT) Adds to Hefty Gains
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) is adding to Tuesday's gains after the company terminated its asset purchase agreement with D-Vasive. The company also entered employment agreements to make John McAfee CEO. Shares are up 5.6% in pre-open trade after surging 40% on Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!