MGT Capital (MGT) Adds to Hefty Gains
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) is adding to Tuesday's gains after the company terminated its asset purchase agreement with D-Vasive. The company also entered employment agreements to make John McAfee CEO. Shares are up 5.6% in pre-open trade after surging 40% on Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!