Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Licensing Agreement with China's iQIYI
- Market Wrap: SABMiller Rejects Richer ABI Bid; Twitter Gains Notable Investor; GoPro Hit on Price Target Cut
- Lionsgate Signs Licensing Agreement for Film Slate with Leading Chinese Video Platform iQIYI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!