Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- Lions Gate (LGF) Estimates Trimmed at FBR Capital on Weaker Mockingjay Part 1; 'Outperform' Rating Maintained
- GoPro (GPRO) Gains on Rehash of Takeover Story
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!