Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/05: (KYTH) (PCYC) (KR) Higher; (BRLI) (JOY) (ABBV) Lower (more...)
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIONSGATE PARTNERS WITH BUENA VISTA INTERNATIONAL ON LAUNCH OF THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY -- PART 2 IN RUSSIA
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Ticks Higher on Insider Buy
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Ripe for Upside as Shares Become Oversold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!