Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 1 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- CON MAN IS COMING TO COMIC-CON HQ
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) Advances to Session High
- The NBC Universal Acquisition of DWA is positive for Lionsgate (LGF) - B.Riley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!