Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIONSGATE INKS INTERNATIONAL DEALS FOR EAGERLY-ANTICIPATED REALITY SERIES KICKING & SCREAMING AHEAD OF MARCH 9TH U.S. DEBUT ON FOX
- Cellect Biotechnology (APOP) halted LUDP, last up 94% after Patent News
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!