Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIONSGATE'S ONLINE FITNESS CHANNEL BEFIT PARTNERS WITH TOP SECRET NUTRITION TO CREATE BRANDED NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT LINE
- Cara Therapeutics (CARA) Reports Positive Data from HAL Trial of CR845 IV Formulation
- LIONSGATE TO RELEASE FISCAL YEAR 2015 SECOND QUARTER EARNINGS AFTER MARKET CLOSE ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2014 AND TO HOLD ANALYST AND INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!