Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- SEC said to complete CEO pay ratio rule - WSJ
- Splunk (SPLK), Peers Decline in Sympathy with Tableau Software (DATA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!