Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Energous (WATT) Confirms FCC Approval for Miniature WattUp Solution
- Houston American Energy (HUSA) Surges Higher on Heavy Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!