Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases & Rentals for Week Ending Nov. 17, 2013
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!