Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- GoPro (GPRO) Higher on Black Friday Hopes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!