Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up for Clearwire; Herbalife Engages Auditor; 'One' for Microsoft
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/21: (SKS) (NTAP) (LO) Higher; (UAN) (ADI) (BALT)
- Saks (SKS) Won't Comment on Tonight's Takeover 'Rumor'
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Movies-On-Demand Titles Week Ending May 12, 2013
- Madonna’s MDNA Concert – 2012’s Biggest and Most Successful Tour – to Premiere on EPIX
- Will Erickson Air-Crane (EAC) Stock Crash and Burn?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!