Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Taser (TASR) Declines on Reports Seattle Police May Scrap Body Camera Plan
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!