Lions Gate (LGF) Shares Jump 10% as Icahn Raises Bid to $7/Share
- Wall Street opens higher as Brexit grip loosens
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
- Apollo (APO) to Acquire Diamond Resorts (DRII) in $2.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (PVTB) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower (more...)
Shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) have just jumped more than 10% amid news that Carl Icahn has raised his offer for the company to $7/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brexit Kills Lionsgate (LGF)/Starz (STRZA) Deal - NYP
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Surges on New Vasostrict Patent
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!