Ligand Pharma (LGND) Shares Add 4+% After Hours as FDA Panel Votes In Favor of Onyx's (ONXX) Carfilzomib
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of Ligand Pharma (Nasdaq: LGND) are now up another 4 percent in Wednesday's after-hours session following news an FDA panel voted 11-0 that the benefits of Onyx Pharma's (Nasdaq: ONXX) carfilzomib outweigh the risks. Ligand shares closed the session up nearly 13 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!