LendingClub (LC) Shows Strength, Shares Up 7.5%
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) Shows Strength, Shares Up 7.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Demanding 'Triparty' Credit Agreements - CNBC
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) calls active after report on talks to be bought by Qualcomm (QCOM)
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 3.10 to 36.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!