Knight Capital (KCG) Off Highs as Credit Line was Just for "Day"
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) moving off highs of the morning following headlines the line of credit the company obtained was for the day only.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Spotify Mulling Mobile Music Service; Pandora (P) Slumps - DJN
- DA Davidson's Ramey Discusses Speculation Icahn Will Sell Herbalife (HLF) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!