Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Stock Quietly Gains Steam on Ebola Outbreak
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Enters Strategic Financing Arrangements with NRG Energy (NRG)
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Peers Drop in Sympathy Following Q2 Results (OREX) (VVUS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!