Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- InterOil (IOC) Resumes Trading
- Evercore Partners Upgrades KCG Holdings (KCG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!