KAR Auction (KAR) Pops on Market Chatter
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) is popping, as Reuters notes that KKR, Apollo might be among bidders for the company. Shares are up 2.9 percent on the session Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agrium (AGU) Halted, News Pending; PotashCorp (POT) Also Halted
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Shares Active
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Sees Wild Rollercoaster Pre-Open Trading Amid Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!