KAR Auction (KAR) Pops on Market Chatter
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) is popping, as Reuters notes that KKR, Apollo might be among bidders for the company. Shares are up 2.9 percent on the session Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
- VCA Antech (WOOF) on Watch on Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!