ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Surges Higher
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ITUS Corporation (NASDAQ: ITUS) surges higher after announcing earlier that it successfully utilized its proprietary Cchek early cancer detection platform to identify the presence of Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid Cancer has been increasing worldwide over the past few decades and is the most rapidly increasing cancer in the U.S. There is currently no screening test for the early detection of Thyroid Cancer.
Shares are up 20%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
- Options with increasing volume
- Qualcomm (QCOM) January weekly volatility increased on Apple (AAPL) sues over patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!