Humana (HUM) Falls to Session Low, Down 2%
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Humana (NYSE: HUM) Falls to Session Low, Down 2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Active on Reports of DOJ Probe into Deal
- Baker Hughes (BHI) October weekly 52 straddle priced for movement of 3.8% into Q3
- FDA Advises Patients With St. Jude Medical (STJ) Heart Implants to Continue Using Devices - Reuters