Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Shares Trade Strong Upon Venezuelan Interests Sale Closing
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE: HNR) shares are trading strong ,up over 12 percent early after the company announced that it sold all of its Venezuelan interests in a closing that became effective this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!