Harmonic (HLIT) Gains on Strong Volume
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) is seeing strong gains Friday on volume that is running 12x normal. Shares are up 10%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.65 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Active options: AAPL FB QCOM BAC TWTR TSLA BABA HAL MSFT MCD VALE RAD BMY AMZN INTC NVDA FCX C NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!