Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Shares See Continued Pressure Following Recent Split
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Great Basin Scientific (NASDAQ: GBSN) shares are continuing lower on Thursday, following an 11 percent drop on Wednesday's trading session.
The stock has been volatile since implementing an 1:80 stock split mid-month, but the trend has generally been downwards for quite some time now.
Shares are down 7.3 percent.
|Date||Adj Close*||Log Move||Gain/Loss|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Look to Pullback for Second Session
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!