Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Shares See Continued Pressure Following Recent Split
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Great Basin Scientific (NASDAQ: GBSN) shares are continuing lower on Thursday, following an 11 percent drop on Wednesday's trading session.
The stock has been volatile since implementing an 1:80 stock split mid-month, but the trend has generally been downwards for quite some time now.
Shares are down 7.3 percent.
|Date||Adj Close*||Log Move||Gain/Loss|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Gains on Strong Volume
- Hartford Financial (HIG) near term calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!