Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Shares Continue Slide; New 52-Week Low Reached
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Great Basin Scientific (Nasdaq: GBSN) shares are trading to session lows late Wednesday. The stock is down 53 percent with strong volume. Overall, shares have closed positive only twice in the last 20 session,s with the latest drop showing more of a parabolic shape.
Great Basin Scientific also hit a fresh 52-week lo at $0.32 per share on today's session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Basin’s Sandra Nielsen Named a 2016 Woman Worth Watching by Profiles in Diversity Journal
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!