Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Shares Continue Slide; New 52-Week Low Reached
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Great Basin Scientific (Nasdaq: GBSN) shares are trading to session lows late Wednesday. The stock is down 53 percent with strong volume. Overall, shares have closed positive only twice in the last 20 session,s with the latest drop showing more of a parabolic shape.
Great Basin Scientific also hit a fresh 52-week lo at $0.32 per share on today's session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!