GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) continues to see positive trading following the unveiling of its drone and new camera on Monday. Shares are up 7.3% today and 14% this week. Today's volume is running 4x normal. Short covering could be contributing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- GoPro (GPRO) Hero 5 Checks Raise Execution Concerns for Q4 - Bloomberg, Citing Longbow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!