GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) continues to see positive trading following the unveiling of its drone and new camera on Monday. Shares are up 7.3% today and 14% this week. Today's volume is running 4x normal. Short covering could be contributing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Gains on Heavy Volume
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!