Globus Maritime (GLBS) to Remain Halted Until It Fully Satisfies Nasdaq's Request for Additional Information
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market announced that trading was halted today in Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) at 13:24:10 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $7.318.
Trading will remain halted until Globus Maritime Limited has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on LUDP
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!