Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Ramp to Session Highs
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS) shares are trading to session highs following volatile trading on Monday's session. The stock is up over 62 percent with heavy volume. Shares were notably paused earlier this afternoon amid the volatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on LUDP
- General Electric (GE) January 31 straddle priced for movement of 2.1% into Q4
- Target (TGT) volatility flat into Goldman Sachs downgrade to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!