Gevo (GEVO) Gains as American Airlines (AAL) Searches for Alternative Jet Fuels
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) is gaining Wednesday (+4.5%) with traders citing an American Airlines press rlease this morning announcing it retained Ocean Park, a boutique investment bank with expertise in the renewable fuels industry, to assist with evaluating alternative jet fuels and identifying the most promising companies and technologies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports