Gevo (GEVO) Gains as American Airlines (AAL) Searches for Alternative Jet Fuels
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) is gaining Wednesday (+4.5%) with traders citing an American Airlines press rlease this morning announcing it retained Ocean Park, a boutique investment bank with expertise in the renewable fuels industry, to assist with evaluating alternative jet fuels and identifying the most promising companies and technologies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Gains on Heavy Volume
- Disney (DIS) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Rumors of Spin-Off
- Equity and Commodity Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!