Genetic Technologies (GENE) Surges on University of Melbourne Development Agreement
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ: GENE) is surging 70% off the open after the company announced the signing of an exclusive worldwide license agreement with The University of Melbourne for the development and commercialisation of a novel colorectal cancer (CRC) risk assessment test.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- Comstock Holding (CHCI) Surges 50%; Reason Unknown
- Tesla (TSLA) calls active as shares near eight-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!