Genetic Technologies (GENE) Surges on University of Melbourne Development Agreement
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ: GENE) is surging 70% off the open after the company announced the signing of an exclusive worldwide license agreement with The University of Melbourne for the development and commercialisation of a novel colorectal cancer (CRC) risk assessment test.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 125%
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!